Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Choked Voice When I Got Terribly Stuck

I am going into a room with an accomplice. I do not fully recall who the accomplice was, and what room we went to. I have a suspicion that these two notions were abstracted away in the dream. I will use the term "absent-abstracted" for such things.

Definition. An absent-abstracted thing is something that, I have a suspicion (obviously, after waking up, as there is no way I know of for writing when asleep), was abstracted away in the dream.  

If somebody were to assign a meaning to the dreams -- "the dream is a message to you from your subconscious", the absent-abstracted thing is used by the subconscious to generalize or add ambiguity to a notion.

Back to the dream. As soon as I entered the room, I happened to accidentally touch a shoulder-high metal-based mesh, which looked like a container for goods. Now this metal-mesh was melting hot and I got stuck with it. I do not recall feeling pain due to the heat and burns, but I got terribly stuck. I got an instantaneous image in my dream-mind of scars on a body but that was all by way of effect of the stucking.

As I tried to separate myself from the metal-mesh, I moved backwards. But there was another metal-mesh behind me to which I got stuck again. But this time I was able to easily unstuck from this one.

The thing that pricked after waking up, which is sometimes also the thing that surprises us the most by its awful occurrence, is that my voice choked completely as I called for help. I have a self-image of having a low voice, but now the voice was barely audible to me. Another thing to note is that my accomplice does not seem to have heard me at all. Probably he got stuck himself (but I don't know about that) or he just went on.

The next thing is predictable: because of the pain of my choked voice I woke up. Now only a Zen Master of Dreams can go back to his or her previous dream and I am not one.

No comments:

Post a Comment